Terms & Conditions
By using the application.eta-au.com website and the pages on this "Site", you agree to adhere to and be bound by the following terms and conditions referred to as "our terms" and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. References to "you" and "your" refer to each individual completing an application whether it’s the actual individual or another individual acting on another´s behalf, referred to as ("applicant"). References to "we", us" and "our" refer to, application.eta-au.com.
It is important you know that everyone’s legal interests are protected and that our relationship with you is built on trust. Please be aware that you must accept these terms of service in order to make use of our site and the service we offer.
Necessary information in using service of application.eta-au.com such as Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Passport Information (Passport Number, Issuance Date, Expiration Date, Type of Supporting Doc), Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Connection Log, Cookies, Information on the Connection IP, Payment Record, etc. is registered as personal information in the database of this website.
Information registered on application.eta-au.com is managed as personal information, and shall not be exposed to third party except in the following cases:
- When member's agreement can be obtained.
- Notification is ordered by various reasons such as law.
- Notified as a form in which personal information can't be discriminated.
- Necessary for the task such as maintenance and management of system.
- Necessary for the management of application.eta-au.com.
The company will process the application using the information provided by the applicant. application.eta-au.com is not responsible for any incorrect information provided.
Disapproval and Cancellation of Registration
After inspection based on the previous article, if the applicant has applied to several clauses described below, application.eta-au.com may disapprove his/her registration or delete their application information:
- There is a false report, miswriting, or omission in the mentioned items of registration.
- Applicant doesn't follow registration procedure prescribed in this site.
- Applicant does not exist.
- Other cases when this site regards applicant as unsuitable to be a member.
- Even after membership registration is approved, if the approved member is determined as applied to each clause of the previous article, application.eta-au.com may cancel that approval and delete the application information.
User agrees to limit his/her use of the application.eta-au.com website and related services to personal use only. The User agrees that will not download, modify or use any portion or related service of our website for any purpose including resale or commercial use. We are a private website maintained by a private corporation. We are not affiliated with the Australian Government. We are a privately held Corporation with offices in Spain and the US.
Contents of Service
Contents of this service are determined separately by application.eta-au.com.
Supply condition and management method of this service are determined separately by application.eta-au.com.
application.eta-au.com can change, add, or stop all or part of this service's contents, supply condition, and management method without advanced notice or agreement of users, and users agree to this condition.
Website users agree to be bound by the conditions detailed herein and understand that any infringements of these rights may result in legal proceedings towards them.
About Our Services
Our service is as an online application service provider used to facilitate the Electronic Visa process in order for foreign nationals to visit Australia. Our agents assist in obtaining your Travel Authorization from the Australian Government which we then provide to you. Our services include, properly reviewing all of your answers, translating information, assisting with filling out the application and checking the entire document for accuracy, completeness, spelling and grammar review. In addition we may contact you via email or phone for additional information in order to process the request. You may read more about our services in the “about us” section of this website.
Prior to making payment for the travel authorization, you will have an opportunity to review all the details you have provided on your screen and make changes if necessary. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before proceeding. Once you have confirmed the details, you will be prompted to enter your credit card details for our service charge.
Exemption from Responsibility of Service Result
application.eta-au.com only applies to ETA by receiving applicant's information; the application results are in the authority of the Australian Government, therefore application.eta-au.com shall not take any responsibility.
application.eta-au.com cannot take any responsibility for the ETA application results made by false information inputted in this website by client and error.
Temporal Suspension of Service
application.eta-au.com may suspend its service temporary with advanced notice to members in the following cases:
- Regular of urgent maintenance of service system is conducted.
- This service can't be supplied due to fire or electricity failure.
- This service can't be supplied due to natural calamities such as earthquake, eruption, flood, and tidal waves.
- This service can't be supplied due to war, disturbance, riot, uproar, and labor dispute.
- Other cases when temporal suspension of this service is regarded as necessary by this website due to managerial or technical reasons.
- By mutual agreement, application.eta-au.com is exempted from the responsibilities of damage of member or third party, caused by the suspension of this service due to the reasons prescribed in the previous clauses and other reasons.
Users shall not do the following activities:
- Activities violating copyright and other intellectual property of other members, third parties, or this webs.
- Activities violating assets and privacy of other member, third party, or this website.
- Casting aspersion on other members, third parties, or this webs.
- Sending or using hazardous computer programs.
- Activities that cause third party's disadvantage.
- Commercial act using this service.
- Offense against public morals.
- Activities related to criminal activity.
- Other illegal acts.
If a member damages third party when using this service, he/she shall resolve it with their own cost and responsibility and shall not damage this website.
application.eta-au.com doesn't take any responsibility for damages of members derived from the use of this service, so shall not burden compensation responsibility for damages.
We are upfront about our visa fee $20, which includes our service fee that ranges from $6 to $16 USD for our expert assistance and customer support; there are no hidden extras. We don’t differentiate between the tourist visa or the business visa, it is just the same cost for both. We offer a 100%; money back guarantee for customers where an ETA application is NOT approved.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The general conditions outlined in this document fall under Spanish law. In the event of any legal proceedings that may arise all parties will be subject to the laws of this jurisdiction.
We reserve the right to update these terms, as well as any other content on the Website from time to time and such changes shall become effective immediately. If you decide to continue to access this Website, it is your duty to check for any amendments to these terms. By accessing this Website each time you expressly agree to be bound by these terms.